（ ）1. A. litter
（ ）2. A. smell
（ ）3. A. sky
（ ）4. A. sing
（ ）5. A. ground
（ ）6. A. project
（ ）7. A. told
（ ）8. A. too much
（ ）9. A. threw
（ ）10. A. cut down
B. so much
B. put down
C. too many
C. sit down
( )1. A. He read newspapers. B. She had a fashion show C. It was great fun.
( ) 2. A. Yes, I do.B. No, I didn’t. C. No, I can’t.
( ) 3. A. It’s Monday. B. It’s the second of February. C. It’s rainy.
( ) 4. A. He could draw. B. He can draw. C. He likes drawing.
( ) 5. A. We can study hard. B. We can throw rubbish anywhere. C. We can’t litter.
It was last Sunday. I to a farm with my friends bike. We some animals there. We picked apples and fish. In the afternoon, the weather . We kites high in the sky. We very .
( ) 1. Ann and her friends are talking _____their plans ____ the holiday.
A. to; about B. to; with C. about; for
( ) 2. She is _________ her glasses. But she can’t ________ them.
A. looking for; find B. finding, look for C. looking at, find
( ) 3. She ___________ to school every day.
A. takes a bus B. by bus C. drive
( ) 4. There __________ coal or oil on the Earth.
A. is much B. isn’t many C. isn’t much
( ) 5. It was time ___________ dinner.
A. to B. for have C. for
( ) 6. These signs on the wall______ “No littering”.
A. mean B. means C. to mean
( ) 7. That boy was late for school again. Miss Li got very ___________.
A. happy B. angry C. angrily
( ) 8. There _____ a lot of fish in the lake.
A. is B. are C. was
( ) 9. In the US, people call the metro “ ”
A. underground B. subway C. train
( )10. My books are on the ground. Can you _____ for me?
A. pick up them B. pick them up C. pick up
( )11. World Environment Day is___________.
A. on 12th March B. on 22nd April C. on 5th June
( )12. It’s _____ turn, Billy.
A. you B. I C. your
( )13. Black Beauty’s mother wanted him to be ________.
A. gentle and good B. bad and foolish C. sad and angry
( ) 14. When Black Beauty was ill，Little Joe Green .
A. put a warm blanket on him B. gave him some cold water C. cleaned him
( ) 15. Mary Lennox was born in ______.
A. the UK B. the US C. India
( ) 1. Do you like the present? A. I’m sorry.
( ) 2. How was your holiday? B. OK.
( ) 3. Let’s make a poster. C. We are going to have a party.
( ) 4. What did you do last May Day? D. I visited the Palace Museum.
( ) 5.Is our city clean? E. It comes from the trees.
( ) 6.What does the wood come from? F. No, it isn’t.
( ) 7. You shouldn’t draw on the desk. G. It was great fun.
( ) 8. What are you going to do at Christmas? H. Yes, I do.
1. Let’s put rubbish in the bin ______ (keep) our city clean.
2. He’d like ______ (do) a project.
3. Look, the little boy ______ (laugh) happily.
4. Rubbish ______ (make) the water dirty.
5. Can you give me ______ (some) juice?
6. It is often ____________ (rain) in summer in our city.
7. Mr Brown usually ________ (write) letters to his friends when he was young.
8. We use water (clean) things every day.
1. I was at home yesterday. (改成一般疑问句)
______ you at home yesterday?
2. He brought some bread and honey. (改为否定句)
He any bread or honey.
3. Give me the mobile phone.（改为同义句）
Give the mobile phone ______ _______.
4. The sign means “No parking” .(对划线部分提问)
_______ _______ the sign ________?
It is going to _______ National Day week.
Be , the is wet.
Five years _______ , she started doing _______ on the Internet.
It was nice _______ _______ your email.
Jim Green is an announcer(播音员）for a program（节目）. Most of the boys 1 girls like the program. They 2 like Jim Green. Some of them often call him and thank him for his work. There are lots of 3 to him every day, too.
Jim Green gets up at 6:00 every morning. He has bread and a glass of milk 4 breakfast. He leaves home at 6:30 and gets to his office at 7:15.
The program 5 at 7:30.He plays the new records (唱片）of the pop songs and modern music for his listeners. At 8:00 it"s time 6 the news.
Jim finishes work at 10:30. He goes home 7 car. He 8 newspapers and listens to music after supper.
He thinks his life is very interesting.
（ ）1. A. and
（ ）2. A. too
（ ）3. A. letters
（ ）4. A. at
（ ）5. A. begin
（ ）6. A. to
（ ）7. A. by
（ ）8. A. looks
Helen Keller was a great woman writer. When she was a baby, she got very sick. After many weeks, the doctor said, “She is better, but now she can’t hear.” Her mother and father were very sad. After a few years, things got worse（更糟）. There was no way for Helen to speak to other people. She heard nothing. She saw nothing. She didn’t understand anything.
Then one day a teacher came to live with Helen and her family. The teacher helped Helen learn（学习）about words. Helen was a clever child and soon she learned to spell her first word.
Helen was very famous. She was blind（瞎的） and deaf（聋的）, but she found a way to see and hear. She helped many blind and deaf people.
( ) 1. Helen Keller was a great woman writer.
( ) 2. She was blind and deaf when she was born（出生）.
( ) 3. With the help of her parents, Helen could see and hear at last.
( ) 4. Helen was very lucky（幸运的）to meet the teacher.
( ) 5. Though（尽管）Helen was blind and deaf, she found another way to see and hear.
Many students find it is not easy to study English well. When I was thirteen, I began to keep diary（写日记） in English. At first it was difficult to me, but now it is easy. I know it is not easy to study English well without（没有） more practice（练习）. I like reading, listening and speaking. After school I often go to the library to read English stories.
I have no time to watch TV. After I finish（完成）writing my diary, I always try to do more practice with the help of the dictionary（词典）. I think that keeping diary is one of the best ways to study English.
( ) 1. When I was years old, I began to keep diary.
A. twelve B. thirteen C. fourteen
( ) 2. , it’s not easy for me to keep diary.
A. At first B. At last C. Now
( ) 3. The writer often after school.
A. speaks English B. reads English C. listens to English songs
( ) 4. I always do more practice with the help of the .
A.TV B. radio C. dictionary
( ) 5. The writer thinks is one of the best ways to study English.
A. watching TV B. keeping diaries C. seeing movies
地球是我们的家园，保护地球，人人有责！请以Protect the Earth为题，写一篇短文，和大家分享一下你的看法吧！
Protect the Earth
1. The sign means you can’t litter here.
2. Bobby is still looking out of the window.
3. We flew kites high in the sky.
4. What does this sign mean?
5. They see a lot of monkeys around them.
6. Too much plastic is bad for the Earth.
7. The kite flew too high and we couldn’t hold onto it.
8. We shouldn’t drive so much.
9. The king walked through the city in his new clothes.
10. We shouldn’t cut down too many trees.
1. ---Did you go fishing yesterday? --- Yes, I did. I caught a big fish.
2. The boy lost his keys and he can’t open the door.
3. We visited the Shanghai Museum last summer holiday. That was great fun.
4. Twenty years ago, Mr Brown wrote letters to his friends. Now he has a mobile phone to call people anywhere.
5. I like Thanksgiving Day. It’s a very important holiday in the US.
1. What did your father do for the holiday?
2. Did you read e-books yesterday?
3. What day is it today?
4. What could Liu Tao do ten years ago?
5. What can we do to keep our school clean?
It was sunny last Sunday. I went to a farm with my friends by bike. We saw some animals there. We picked apples and caught fish. In the afternoon, the weather became windy. We flew kites high in the sky. We were very excited.
1. A 2. B 3. A 4.B 5. B
6. C 7. B 8. B 9.C 10. A
二、听录音，给下列图片标上正确的序号。（听两遍，共5题，每小题1分，计5分）3 2 4 5 1
1. A 2. B 3. A 4. A 5. C
1. sunny 2. went 3. by 4. saw 5. caught
6.became 7. windy 8. flew 9. were 10. excited
1. C 2. A 3. A 4. C 5. C
6. A 7. B 8. B 9. B 10. B
11. C 12.C 13. A 14. B 15. C
1. H 2. G 3.B 4. D
5. F 6. E 7. A 8. C
1.to keep 2.to do 3.is laughing 4.makes
5.some 6. rainy 7.wrote 8.to clean
1. Were 2. didn’t bring 3. to me 4. What does mean
1. be, next 2. careful, floor 3. ago, shopping 4. to get
1. A 2. C 3. A 4. C
5. C 6. B 7. A 8. B
1. T 2.F 3. F 4. T 5. T
1. B 2. A 3. B 4. C 5. B